skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Caleb's 10th Birthday!


Caleb turned 10 on January 13, 2009! I can't believe how fast time flies. Caleb is such a wonderful son. He is kind, caring, considerate, helpful, and really tries to do the right thing. Caleb is probably one of the hardest working kids I have ever known. He helps around the house with his siters, Mom, and Dad. He enjoys playing with his friends, playing outside, skateboarding, biking, and playing all kinds of sports. He is adventurous and loves to create things that he sees and make them a reality with whatever tools he has around him. Caleb has grown up a lot in 4th grade and can see with a lot of hard work nothing is impossible. I love Caleb and am so grateful for the example he is to me! Here are a collage of pictures of Caleb with his family, friends, and interest over the years! We love you Caleb!!
1 comment:
What a great post! Love all of the old pictures.
Post a Comment