I would like to share my gratitude and thanks for three such wonderful men that have shaped my life and the life of my children. First of all I want to wish my Dad a very happy Father's Day! He's not here with us anymore physically, but his presence is felt always. My Dad was the best Dad ever. He supported us in all we endevored to do. He taught us how to work hard, play hard, play fair, and never quit. He taught us how to serve others often and from the heart. He taught us that family comes first and forever. He was the best home teacher and friend to everyone. He had the BEST hugs! That's one of the things I miss most, along with the twinkle in his eye that he had for life. He was always there for me through good times and especially the bad. He helped me talk through lots of decisions, and just knew how to listen then guide me to making the right choices. I am so greatful for the plan of salvation, because I know where and when I get to see my Dad again, but for now I can feel him cheering us all on! I love you Dad!
To my father-in-law Rick I want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. You have been such a kind, generous, and loving example to Chad, and all of us. You taught Chad how to be such a wonderful Dad from the example you lived by. You always have a positive way about you that is contagious and a joy to be around. Not only are you a great Dad but a top grandpa too. Thanks for sharing your knowledge, experience, and zest for life with your children and grand children.
To my wonderful Husband Chad of 13 years and Dad of 10 years. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have you as a husband and Father to our children. You are patient, kind, caring, loving, hard working, and love to play! Your kids think you are the best thing this side of Heaven. When you come home from work it is the best part of the day for them. They are so blessed to have you to teach them how to play sports, how to do well in school, how to be a good friend, how to laugh, and most of all how to love the Lord. You help us make the bad times better, and show us how to enjoy the good. We are so excited for all our upcoming adventures because we get to experience them with you! We are all so greatful that Heavenly Father blessed us with you! We love you with all of our hearts! Happy Fathers Day!
The Reformation: A Restoration Prelude
12 years ago



1 comment:
Love this post, Lindy, and we love you guys too!
Post a Comment